ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G now available
ADATA has recently announced the availability of ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G DRAM modules. The new XPG Gaming V2.0 Series 2400G (dual channel kit) is designed to bring maximum performance to 3rd generation Intel core processors and Z77-based motherboards.
Let me just remind you though that ADATA has released XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 kits before, but those were 2200G, 2000, or 1600 models. We are talking about 2400G here, so don’t let the series confuse you. Moving on, the XPG DRAM modules signify Xtreme Performance Gear, providing the extreme speed and performance required by advanced users. The XPG Gaming series v2.0 is targeted specifically at the distinct performance and cooling needs of the worldwide gaming community. These latest DDR3 2400G modules offer new levels of data transfer speed, along with the many features that are hallmarks of the XPG series.
ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G Specifications and Features
- Performance: Speed up to 2400Mbps (2400MHz)
- Transfer bandwidth: up to 19,200 MB/s (PC3 19200)
- Timing Reference: DDR3 2400 CL10-12-12-31
- Operating voltage: 1.65 V
- Density: 8GB (4GB x 2 )
- Compatibility: DDR3 1333 CL9-9-9-24 at 1.5V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 133 x 49 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 160g
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed for 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors and Z77 platform
- Faster performance with speed up to 2400MHz and 1.65 volts, transfer bandwidth can reach 19,200 MB/s (PC3 19200)
- Supports XMP ver. 1.3 (Extreme Memory Profile)
- Lead-free products are RoHS compliant
- Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT)
- 2oz Copper 8-layer PCB
- Dual channel
The ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 Series 2400G offers speeds of up to 2400Mbps (2400MHz), and transfer bandwidth reaching 19,200 MB/s, pushing gaming to the next level. The modules support Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) version 1.3, and use ADATA’s renowned Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), combined with 2oz copper 8-layer printed circuit board, for superior heat dissipation. To further ensure reliability, a screw-lock mechanism improves cooling efficiency for long-term use. All XPG gaming modules are RoHS compliant, and come with a lifetime warranty where applicable.
ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G Benchmarks
The XPG Gaming v2.0 DDR3 2400G were tested and benchmarked to see how fast this new DDR3 memory modules really are in real world situation. Tools or software used to test the system were AIDA64 Edition, CPU-Z and MaxxMEM2. Below are some screenshots of the said test. Let me just remind you though that the test were conducted by ADATA. So let’s just put a little grain of salt for these results.
The XPG™ Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G DRAM modules will be available through selected channels in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of US$89.99.