Cooler Master Hyper 212X RR-212X-20PM-R1 Detailed
The Cooler Master Hyper 212X in an improved version of the previous 212 series. It features the same Patented Quad CDC Heatpipe array but it is cooled by a new 120mm fan with improved fin-blade layout. The new fan features 160,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure) and reduced bearing noise. The combination of the new fan blades and aluminum fin blades of the Hyper 212X produces micro vortices that boost airflow for better CPU cooling performance.
See also: Cooler Master TPC 812 CPU Cooler
Cooler Master Hyper 212X Features
- High performance Copper heatpipes with a fusion bonded copper powder wick.
- Patented CDC™ technology – 4 continuous direct touch heatpipes creating a gap-less contact surface
- Aluminum Fin Array with New Tunnel Effect layout for improved heat dissipation.
- Redesigned Fan-blades that create vortices to boost airflow without creating more noise
- Smart Fan engine – stops the fan when blocked to prevent damage, and automatically restarts the fan when it has been cleared.
- X-Bracket mounting system that supports all current CPU sockets, whether Intel or AMD.
- Dust proof bearing fan engine
- 4th Generation Bearing – MTBF of 160,000 hours thanks to highly durable POM components.
Cooler Master Hyper 212X Specifications
CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/1150/775, AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
Dimension: 120 x 79 x 158 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.2 inch
Heat Sink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 158 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.2 inch
Heat Sink Material: 4 Direct contact heatpipes / Aluminum fins
Heat Sink Weight: 492g / 1.1lb
Heat Pipes Dimensions: ø6mm
Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
Fan Speed: 600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
Fan Airflow: 24.9 – 82.9 CFM ± 10%
Fan Air Pressure: 0. 3 – 2.09 mm H2O ± 10%
Fan Life Expectancy: 160,000 hours
Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 9 – 36 dBA
Bearing Type: 4th Generation Bearing
Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Fan Rated Current: 0.37A
Power Consumption: 4.44W (max)
Fan Weight: 106g / 0.2lb
Price and Availability
The Hyper 212X should now be available on local stores and online. But Haven’t seen it yet on Amazon nor Newegg. But I did see some online seller selling it for around $60 USD.