Introducing Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Memory Series
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Memory Series best for Second Generation Processors
Corsair has just unleashed a new set of DDR3 Memory modules. The new series is called Corsair Vengeance. This new memory kits will be available on Intel and AMD. Corsair Vengeance is definitely a new series and the looks are totally different from Dominator series.
The Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Memory Series uses a new design for its passive cooling system. Corsair Vengeance uses a carbon fiber style heat sinks which are somewhat similar to the GSkill Rip Jaws memory heat sinks. Totally a new cool and sleek look!
Corsair Vengeance will be available in three different type of kits. Single, Dual and Triple channel memory kits to best fit every PC enthusiasts needs. The new series will have a memory size from 2GB up to 16GB.
Corsair Vengeance will be available in the following kits:
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Single-Channel DDR3
- 6GB (3x2GB) 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.5V Triple-Channel DDR3
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3
- 12GB (3x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Triple-Channel DDR3
- 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3
Check out the Corsair Vengeance Gallery below.