For Android Smartphone users, this guide will show you how you can transfer or move apps to SD card. Moving your installed Apps to your SD card has advantage. By moving your installed App(s) to SD card, it helps you save more internal storage.
UPDATE: Stop! This article is out dated and this doesn’t work anymore. Check out my latest article instead -> How to Move Apps to External SD Card in Any Android Phone. This one really works!
Check out one of the popular and fastest MicroSD Card currently on the market here
For example, if you are using Samsung Galaxy Y (Young) S5360 which has a very limited internal storage, only a limited amount of apps and games can be installed in that unit. I’m a user of Samsung Galaxy Young and from time to time I use to uninstall apps or games to give room for new apps and games.
Thankfully I found this app that will help you move apps installed in your phone memory to the SD card. This called app is called APP 2 SD. It basically moves apps to the SD card, notifies you when app is installed, manages your apps efficiently and a lot more. Best part is App 2 SD is FREE! Below are the steps on how you can do this to.
How to Move Apps to SD Card on your Android Phones:
1. Download free App 2 SD latest version here.
2. After you have downloaded and installed App 2 SD to your android smartphone, you good to go!
3. Watch the video below for more instructions and tutorials.
App 2 SD (move app to SD) Instructions and Tutorial video:
See also: Best Android Battery Saver App
Related search terms:
- how to transfer phone memory to sd card samsung galaxy young
- how to move files from phone to sd card samsung galaxy y
- how to move app to sd card galaxy y