LG Optimus L3 E400 is one of the most affordable, entry level, Android smartphones out there. This phone was recently released, very new but could have been released last year to rival Samsung Galaxy Y. Anyway, here you will find how to root LG Optimus L3 E400. Before you proceed please do read the instructions careful, specially my warning.
WARNING: Rooting LG Optimus L3 E400 could result to an irreversible damage to your phone. It could even brick your phone. The author of this article will not be held responsible if anything happens to your phone. Do this at your own risk. But be sure to backup all your data first before trying this out.
Must Read Article -> The Android Rooting Guide: Things You Need to Know
How to Root LG Optimus L3 E400
1. You will need to download a rooting script for your respective operating system. If you are using a Windows based computer, download the LG Optimus L3 spectrum root script here. For Linux/OSX download it here.
2. After you have downloaded the file, you need to connect the LG Optimus L3 to your PC. But before that, you need to enable the USB Debugging. You can enabled it through Settings -> Applications -> Development and check USB Debugging.
3. Unzip the file that you have downloaded
4. Double Click or run the file “run.bat” for windows. For Linux and OSX, execute the “run.sh” file.
5. Just follow the instructions from there and your phone will be rooted after the process.
That’s it! Your phone should be rooted by now. Make sure you have the SuperUser App.
UPDATE: For those who are having problems using the method above, try rooting your phone using SuperOneClick v1.7 (or higher version). This might also work for LG Optimus L3 E405. You can download SuperOneClick here.
Related search terms:
- how to root lg e400
- how to root lg optimus l3
- how to root my lg e400