Well I’m sure this is not new, but you might be looking for a way on how to root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 right? There are many ways (that I found on the net) on how you can root Samsung Galaxy S III. But I’ll just show you one, and this is through the CF-Root. But first why root your Samsung Galaxy S3? Well primarily because you can do a lot of stuff with your phone if you root it. Of course there is always a risk involve when you root your phone.
WARNING: Rooting your device is potentially dangerous. It could brick your unit. Do this at your own risk! This rooting tool only works on GT-I9300. Do not try this on other unit/model. I have not try this method since I do not have a Samsung Galaxy S3 yet.
Must Read Article -> The Android Rooting Guide: Things You Need to Know
Steps on how to root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
- First you go to your phone’s Settings -> About Device and make sure your phone is GT-I9300
- Turn off you Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Go to recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button + Home Button all together
- Then press Volume Up button when a warning shows up
- Connect USB cable to your phone.
- On your desktop, Extract the downloaded CF-Root file (.tar)
- Open Odin3 and click on PDA
- Choose the .tar from the extracted CF-Root folder
- Then click Start
- After the green PASS has appeared in Odin3, you can now remove the USB cable
- You should be able to see SuperSU and CWM Manager installed in your Samsung Galaxy S3
- That’s it! Congrats
You can also watch the video below:
Related search terms:
- How to root GT-I9300
- gt-i9300 root
- how to root samsung galaxy s3 i9300