While I was digging for some information and comparison on nVidia’s GTX 500 series graphic cards, I stumbled on the detailed specs on Palit’s GTX 570 with comparison to GTX 580 and GTX 480. SweClockers managed to get information regarding Palit’s GTX 570. It will be available today, December 7, 2010.
Here are overview of nVidia’s GTX 570:
- built with Nvidia’s 40nm GF110 chip
- 480 CUDA Cores
- GPU – 732Mhz processing power
- Shaders – 1464Mhz
- Memory – 1280MB of GDDR5 @ 3800MHz
- Memory interface – 320-bit
- TDP – 225W
Here is a picture of the spec sheet of Palit’s GTX 570 and below is a comparison table of GTX 580, GTX 570 and GTX 480
You can read the original post here. You might need a translator though.
Related search terms:
- palit sonic gtx 570 specs