How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 and Install ClockWorkMod Recovery
This little guide will show you how you can root Micromax A110, also known as Micromax A110 Canvas 2, and how you can install ClockWorkMod Recovery. For rooting the Micromax A110, you will be needing the Rooting Tool. While for the A110′s Recovery below are the Stock recovery and ClockWorkMod recovery. Please follow the instructions below.
See also: Micromax A116 Canvas HD Now Available!
How to Root Mircomax A110
Before you begin, you need to download the Rooting Tool here.
1. First, enable the USB De-bugging. Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging
2. Connect your Micromax A110 via data cable. Drivers will be installed automatically, if not please download the appropriate drivers.
3. Extract the downloaded Rooting tool in a folder. You still see a Stuff folder, RunMe.bat and RunMe.sh files.
4. Run the Runme.bat file as Administrator (right click and choose “Run as Administrator”)
5. A windows will appear and from there choose option 1.
6. Just wait for the process to complete and read the instructions. After than your phone should be rooted.
How to Unroot Micromax A110
To unroot your Micromax A110, just do the same step above BUT instead of choosing option 1, choose “x” or Unroot option.
How to Install ClockWorkMod Recovery for Micromax A110
Below are the files that you will need for Micromax A110 recovery. Download the ClockWorkMod Recovery or if you want you can download the Stock recovery for your phone. Make sure your phone is rooted before doing this.
1. After downloading the appropriate file above, download Mobile Uncle Tools app from Play Store here.
2. Rename the downloaded file to recovery.img and copy it in the root of your SD card.
3. Run the Mobile Uncle Tools
4. From there, select Recovery Update in MUT and select the recovery.img from the list.
5. That’s it!
If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends!