Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100) Revealed
If you think Samsung Galaxy S could not get even better, think again. Samsung has annouced Galaxy S II i9100, with much better hardware specs and display compared to it’s little brother Samsung Galaxy S.
For those who have Galaxy S, you would probably want to upgrade to Galaxy S II and for those who are planning to buy a samsung smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S II is the way to go. With better specs, display and content, Galaxy S II has proven itself to be one of the must have gadget this year.
Galaxy S II claims to be the thinnest smartphone, with a thickness of just 8.49mm even thinner than Sony Ericsson’s Xperia Arc and Optimus Black. Not only that, Galaxy S II is packed with 1GHz Dual Core processor paired with Exynos Chipset, and memory is now 1GB.
Here is Samsung Galaxy S II full specs and features.
- Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 proccessor
- Samsung Exynos 4210 Chipset
- GPU: ARM Mali-400 MP
- 4.3″ Super AMOLED Plus display
- Screen Resolution: 480×800 pixels
- TouchWiz 4.0 UI
- Gorilla Glass display
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage
- microSD up to 32GB
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- HSPA+ 21 850/900/1900/2100
- HSDPA 21Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- GPS w/ aGPS support
- 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- 2MP front-facing camera for video calls
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5mm ear jack and speaker
- Li-Ion 1650mAh battery
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Dimension: 125.3mm x 66.1mm x 8.49mm
- Weight: 116 grams
samsung Galaxy S II won’t be available until the end of 1st quarter and the price is still unknown. But these will definitely won’t come cheap and most probably will be more expensive that Samsung Galaxy S