More details leaked about Sony A77 specifications and Sony A77 images
More leaked info about Sony’s 24 megapixel Alpha A77 Camera: Sony A77 images and Sony A77 Specifications
Finally a clearer image and detailed specs leaks out regarding Sony’s upcoming Alpha A77 Camera. Here we have more of Sony A77 images and detailed Sony A77 specifications.
The Sony A77 is reported to feature a 24 megapixel Exmor HD CMOS sensor, a shutter speed of 1/8000 and an ISO of 100-16000 with an expandable option of ISO 50. The autofocus has nineteen (19) points AutoFocus sensor with 11 cross sensors. And the Sony A77 can record 1080p HD videos at 24 and 60 frames per second.
The Sony A77 has a TrueBlack 921K 3-way tilting LCD screen and has a 3 million dot OLED viewfinder. Not only that Sony A77 shutter speed is 1/8000 but it has also a fast burst speed of 12fps. It has also a new Bionz processor. I’ve listed below a summary Sony A77 specs as posted in SonyAlphaRumors.
The Sony A77 price is rumored to be between $1,000 to $1,200 USD body only. While Sony A77 Body with a 16-50mm f/2.8 SMM kit is rumored to be around $1,600 to $1,800 USD. Release date is expected to be sometime in October for US and Europe region. Rumored to be on October 17-20 along with Sony A65.
Here’s a summary Sony A77 Specifications:
- 24.3 MP Exmor HD CMOS sensor
- Bionz processor newly completed
- 19 points AF sensor with 11 cross sensors
- ISO 100-16000 with expandable ISO 50 option
- Vidoe Recording of 1920 x 1080 60p/24p AVCHD 2.0
- P/A/S/M manual controls while recording video
- 1200 zone metering
- Burst speed of 12 fps
- 1/8000 shutter speed
- 50ms minimum release time lag
- electronic first shutter curtain
- TrueBlack 921k 3-way swivel LCD
- 3 million dot OLED viewfinder
- Smart teleconverter function with 1.4x and 2.0x option
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in flash
- Battery life with over over 500 shots
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust and Moisture proof
- Multi Frame NR
- Supports SD card
- Weight: 680g