Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman Android Phone coming soon!
Published on August 23rd, 2011
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman – A Walkman smartphone for the next level listening
Sony just recently unveiled their upcoming Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman Android Phone. Live with Walkman is run by Gingerbread that is capable of delivering above average aduio experience.
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman features the following:
- Walkman button – makes it easy for users to access music with this dedicated Walkman button. You can track, make playlist and play.
- xLOUD technology – enhances audio output without distorting the music.
- Facebook integration in Live with Walkman – SE Live with Walkman is not just all about music, with FB integration you can share status, likes, recommendations and more from the phones photo gallery and music player.
- Infinite button – lets you access Timescape and Mediascape with just a touch of a button.
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman specifications:
- Processor: 1GHz processor
- Platform: Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- Networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Display: 3.2 inch, 16 million TFT colors, 480×320 pixels
- Camera: 5 megapixel rear camera with LEF flash, 8x digital zoom
- 720p HD video recording
- Camera 2: VGA front facing camera
- Internal storage: up to 320MB
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory Card: microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi Connect
- aGPS support
- Size: 106 x 56 x 14.2 mm
- Weight: 115 g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 1200mAh
- Battery life: Standby 400hrs, Talktime 14 hrs
- Colors: Black, White
As you can see in the specs above, the SE Live with Walkman doesn’t have killer specs. They are just common specs found in other mid-level smartphone in the market.
But what SE Live with Walkman has that other smartphone doesn’t have is its astonishing audio player that provides a “unique social music experience”.
Sony is using microSD card slot as its expandable storage. I wonder why SE did not make use of Memory Pro Stick Duo instead.
SE Live with Walkman price is not yet disclosed, however release date is expected to be sometime in the fourth quarter of 2011.