TechPowerUp Released GPU-Z 0.5.2; Download Now
Published on March 22nd, 2011
Yesterday, TechPowerUp released a new version of the popular graphics hardware information and diagnostic utility (like CPU-Z for processors), GPU-Z version 0.5.2.
GPU-Z 0.5.2 lets you monitor various parameters such as clock speeds, temperatures, fan speeds, and voltages, all in real-time. GPU-Z 0.5.2 is also backed by TechPowerUp’s overclock validation system and video card BIOS database.
Like the previous version of GPU-Z, the latest version 0.5.2, adds support for new GPUs that were recently released in the market.
GPUZ-Z 0.5.2 can now detect the following graphics cards:
- AMD Radeon HD 6990,
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590,
- GTX 550 Ti,
- GTX 560 Ti,
In GPU-Z 0.5.2 the following are also incorporated and/or improved:
- Improved support for GTX 570,
- Intel “Sandy Bridge” processor-embedded graphics
- Support for CHL8228 VRM controller which can be found on some Radeon HD 6900 series cards.
- Improved OpenCL support detection for AMD/ATI GPUs
- Improved driver-based monitoring support for AMD/ATI GPUs in general.
There were also some stability and/or reliability fixes made in version 0.5.2.
Click here to download: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 0.5.2
To Summarize everything, here are the changes made from the previous version to the latest GPU-Z 0.5.2:
- Added support for NVIDIA GT 440, GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570, GTX 590
- Added support for AMD HD 6990
- Added detection support for more Sandy Bridge IGPs
- Fixed ROP count on ATI Madison
- Improved OpenCL detection for ATI
- Improved driver based voltage monitoring support for ATI cards
- Added start-up parameter /card followed by the adapter index, starts with 1.
- Added CHL8228 voltage controller support for Cayman Pro and XT
- Several crash and stability fixes