[alert type="green"]Must read: WP Engine Review The Truth Behind WP Engine Managed Hosting[/alert]
WP Engine is the best managed hosting for WordPress specially if you want your site to perform faster without having the trouble of configuring your site by yourself. They have the best customer support, and since they specialize on WordPress alone, any questions or problem pertaining to your wordpress site can be handled by them.
WP Engine, the hassle-free WordPress Managed Hosting has recently announced their coupon code for April 2013 only, that entitles you to get the same premium managed hosting with discounts or free months. The coupon code is applicable to any plans, whether Personal, Professional or Business Plan.
Not only will your site experience fast performance, you are also sure that your WordPress sites are secured from attacks. You do not have to install security plugins or caching plugins. WP Engine will take care of that for you. So you only need to focus on SEO, content, blogging or what ever your site is all about.
WP Engine is recommended for WordPress users who wants their site to become faster, more secure and grow, and is definitely recommended to a business/enterprise WordPress site. To view all the plans available with their prices and the features included visit WP Engine Pricing page.
WP Engine Coupon Code for April 2013
For the month of April 2013, you can get two (2) months free of managed hosting when you signup for a 1 year on any of WP Engine’s plan here.
Previous WP Engine Coupon Codes
Note: below are old coupon codes and may not work any more.
WP Engine Coupon Code 2:
WP Engine Coupon Code 1:
How to Use WP Engine Coupon Code?
I’m sure this question is very basic. Almost anybody can use a WP Engine coupon code. But you might end up an “Invalid Coupon“ notification when not used properly.
To use WP Engine Coupon Code do the following:
1. Go to WPEngine’s page here.
2. Click the button “Click Here to Try us for 60 days Risk Free”
3. The button will lead you to Manage WordPress Hosting Pricing Page.
4. Choose you plan, make sure to check the specifications that fits your wordpress hosting needs.
5. Click the “Singup now $xx/mo” button on the column of your plan
6. Fill out the Signup form and make sure to click the “Sign up – $xx PER YEAR” button and not the “per month” button.
7. You will be directed to payment form.
8. Just enter the WP Engine coupon code on the field and hit the blue button to activate the coupon code. You should see a notice like the one below.
9. That’s it! Congrats and good luck!
Related search terms:
- wpengine promotion