XFX Core Edition PRO650W Promo Code $20 Off
Buy XFX Core Edition PRO 650W using NewEgg promo code and get $20 off its price. Not only the promo code carries a discount but it also offers free shipping. The XFX Core Edition PRO650W received a 4 out of 5 star rating. You can see more details about this product below and the reviews can be found at the link below.
You can get the $20 Off promo code for the XFX Core Edition PRO650W here
XFX Core Edition PRO650W Features
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer’s system and prolonging its life.
- EasyRail for Maximum Power – Unique, continuous EasyRail technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy. The XFX Core Edition PRO650W (P1-650S-NLB9) is capable of delivering 650W of continuous output even at well above standard operating conditions such as 50°C. Single, high-power +12V rail with EasyRail technology providing up to 53A ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to multi-core CPUs and energy-hungry GPUs. Stack numerous power-hungry components without fear of crashing!
- Japanese Brand Capacitors (105°C) – The PSU utilizes highly reliable Japanese brand capacitors for exceptional stability and product lifespan.
- 135mm Silent Ball Bearing Fan – The 135mm ball bearing fan provides superior cooling performance to dissipate heat in the power supply enclosure while running whisper-quiet.
- NVIDIA SLI Ready Certified – Coming with 2x PCI-E 6-pin and 2x PCI-E 6+2-pin connectors, the XFX Core Edition PRO650W (P1-650S-NLB9) allows you to build a SLI or CrossFireX gaming system.
- Clean Power – Power drawn from your AC outlet is typically dirty with voltage spikes and fluctuations, which can harm vital PC components. XFX PSUs are designed to deliver tight DC voltage regulation with minimal AC ripple, giving you safer, cleaner power. This can also reduce audio distortion and screen flicker especially for high power gaming systems.
XFX Core Edition PRO650W Specifications
Model: XFX PRO650W (P1-650S-NLB9) Core Edition
Type: ATX12V 2.2 & ESP12V 2.91
Maximum Power: 650W
Fans: 1 x 135mm fan
Main Connector: 20+4Pin
+12V Rails: Single
PCI-Express Connector: 2 x 6-Pin, 2 x 6+2-Pin
SATA Power Connector: 8
Efficiency: > 85%
Energy-Efficient: 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
Over Voltage Protection: Yes
Input Voltage: 90 – 264 V
Input Frequency Range: 47 – 63 Hz
Input Current: 9A – 4.5A
Output: +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@53A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3.0A
Dimensions: 6.7″ x 5.9″ x 3.4″
Connectors: 1x Main connector (20+4Pin), 1x 4+4 Pin ATX12V / EPS12V, 7x Peripheral, 8x SATA, 1x Floppy, 4x PCI-E
Protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years limited
You may check the reviews at the following page and get the lowest price for XFX Core Edition PRO650W 80+ Bronze using the promo code here