Zalman to Sell GTX 560 Ti, GTX 560 and GTX 550 Ti with Zalman Cooler
Zalman, popular for selling cooling solutions for your PC, will also be selling NVIDIA video cards. In my previous post introducing Zalman AMD Radeon HD 6800 and 6700 graphics cards, not only will they be selling AMD based graphics card, but they will also plan to sell NVIDIA graphics cards.
The company first introduced Zalman Radeon HD 6870-H, 6850-H and 6770-H with reference design and stock cooler. Now Zalman will also be selling NVIDIA graphics card namely the GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GTX 560 and GTX 550 Ti all built with Zalman VGA Cooler. In addition to that the company will also be selling the HD 6870, HD 6850 and HD 6770 with Zalman Cooler.
What we saw before were just re-branded graphics card, probably from HIS. But now, the picture above shows true Zalman graphics card with its GPU cooler on it. (Or at least that’s what we expect)
There are no information yet or leaked specifications for the GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GTX 560 and GTX 550 Ti. Let’s just wait after a few days or weeks for possible leaked information regarding Zalman’s NVIDIA-based graphics card. They will reveal and officially introduce their graphics card line up at the upcoming International CES event on January 10-13, 2012.
Aside from the Zalman’s NVIDIA and AMD graphics card, the Korean company will also be introducing new products like:
- CPU Coolers – CNPS20LQ (CBO), CNPS8900 Extreme / Quiet, CNPS10X Optima, CNPS11X Performa
- Casing (Chasis) – Z11 Series GX2000
- Cooling Stand for Notebook NC3500 Plus, NC11
- Storage Drives – SATA III F1 Series 2,5″ and SSD-drives SATA II P Series 2,5″
- Power Supplies (PSU) – GS Series 450W/550W, GT Series 500W/600W/700W, ZM750-HP Plus
- External Enclosure for 2.5 “hard drive with ZM-VE300 USB 3.0
- Aluminum Monitor Stand DS1000
- Zalman Gaming Mouse – ZM-GM1, ZM-M100, ZM-M200 and ZM-M300