Antec High Current Pro Platinum 1000W PSU now available on Amazon
Published on July 3rd, 2012
Antec, one of the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the availability of their latest power supply, the Antec High Current Pro Platinum 1000W power supply or Antec HCP Pro 1000 PSU. This new power supply is the first PSU with kilowatt-class and offers 80PLUS Platinum efficiency.
The Antec High Current Pro Platinum 1000 delivers a minimum of 1000 watts of continuous power and offers PC enthusiasts and overclockers full cable management with modular cables, 94% maximum efficiency (80PLUS Platinum) and future-proof compatibility.
See Antec HCP-1000’s lowest price today.
Antec High Current Pro Platinum 1000W (HCP-1000 Platinum) Specifications and Features
- 1000W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 1000W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® PLATINUM certified – Offers up to 94% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and Money – Reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%
- AQ7 – Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket – Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket – World’s first socket for possible future MBU connectors
- 135 mm DBB Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails – 4 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 100% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Multi PCI-E – 6 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield™ – Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- All Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps – All high-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- ErP Lot 6: 2013 – Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- PhaseWave™ Design – A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Stealth Wires – All wires darkened to reduce visibility when installed and routed inside the chassis
The Antec High Current Pro Platinum 1000W includes a seven-year warranty for both parts and labor from Antec. I searched for the web were you can buy this power supply with the lowest price and you can buy it from here. They are currently offering almost 30% off the price at the time I created this post.