Asus Maximus IV Extreme Specifications
Published on January 25th, 2011
Now that Sandybridge is available and LGA1155 is starting to roll out, let’s look at one of the high end motherboards of Asus for this platform; the Asus Maximus IV Extreme.
Asus Maximus IV Extreme is packed with many great features that enthusiasts and gamers are looking for in a motherboard.
Maximus IV Extreme is equipped with:
- Asus LGA1155 socket for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 Processors
- Intel® P67 Express Chipset
- SLI/CrossFireX On-Demand
- ROG CPU-Z – a customized ROG version authorized by CPUID. It has the same functionality and credibility as the original version, with a unique design.
- BIOS Print – helps you to easily share your BIOS settings
- GPU.DIMM Post
- ROG Connect – Monitor the status of your desktop PC and tweak its parameters in real-time via a notebook
- ROG iDirect – you can tune your PC from your iPhone or iPad now!
- Extreme Engine Digi+ – a Powerful combination of analog and digital design elements
- and many many more…
ASUS engineers crafted the Maximus IV Extreme with a cool thermal design — in both meanings of the word. Layered structures, along with sweeping curves made from the best components, keep motherboard temperatures low to make this an overclocker’s dream. The board also supports video acceleration in three-way NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ for maximum frames per second in games, configurable using the new GPU TweakIt feature. Loaded with the latest technologies, including the new Intel® P67 chipset, dual-channel DDR3 2400(O.C.) MHz RAM, dual Intel® Ethernet Gigabit LAN ports, plus ten USB 3.0 and four SATA 6Gb/s ports, the Maximus IV Extreme is ready to tackle anything power users throw at it.–guru3D
Here is a complete Asus Maximus IV Extreme Specifications:
[table id=3 /]
Asus Maximus IV Extreme Gallery: