Cloud Computing Workshop in Philippines
Published on August 10th, 2012
Cloud Computing is getting more and more popular nowadays. It’s a big industry and it involves a lot of money and investments, specially from the business and enterprise sector. Some major IT companies are looking for people who have the proper knowledge and training on Cloud Computing. And they are willing to pay a good amount of salary for the knowledge and skills.
You might be looking for Cloud Computing workshops or trainings that are conducted in the Philippines. Well, there is an upcoming Cloud Computing workshop, conducted by SimpliLearn, this August 18-19, 2012 on Manila, Philippines.
The two day workshop includes the following topics:
The principles of Cloud computing
- The concept of Cloud computing
- The evolution of Cloud computing
- Cloud computing architectures
- Benefits and limitations of Cloud computing
Using the Cloud
- Accessing the Cloud
- Mobility and the Cloud
Security and Identity management
- Securing in the Cloud
- Identity management
Implementing and managing Cloud computing
- Building local Cloud networks
- Supporting the use of Cloud computing
- Standards in Cloud computing
Evaluation of Cloud computing
- The business case
- Evaluating implementations
Aside from the topics above, the following are the things that you should be expecting from the said workshop:
- Practical examples, exercises and case studies
- An optional Cloud Computing Foundation exam
- Certification from EXIN
- Invigilated closed book exam for 1 hour
- Minimum number of contact hours is 15 hours
- Exclusive access to online community
- Free access to ITIL 2011 Foundation E-learning or Six Sigma Green Belt E-learning
If you are interested in attending this workshop, you can register here.
I know I posted this article in such a short notice. In case you missed the workshop and if you want to know more about other training and workshops that will be conducted in the Philippines for the year 2012, see the training calendar here.