Corsair announces Special Edition Corsair Graphite Series 600T White Mid-Tower Case
Corsair, one of the best designers and manufacturer of high-end/high-performance computer hardware, has announced that the Special Edition Corsair Graphite Series 600T White is now available. This new special edition is painted in brilliant white to add a more dramatic look to the casing.
I could also remember that Cooler Master has also made white editions of their CM 690 II Advance chasis. Is white the new black in PC case today? It is undeniably true that a black painted or black coated gaming computer case looks cool. PC enthusiast are used to that. Case modders usually paint their casing in black but now white could be or is the new trending color for gaming rigs.
This Corsair Graphite Series 600T White Edition Mid tower casing makes it easy for PC enthusiast to build a top-class gaming rig. It features dual 200mm fans for excellent cooling system, 8 PCI-E expansion slots for multiple GPUs and lots of space for upgrades.
The main features of Corsair Graphite Series 600T White Edition includes the following:
- Two 200mm white LED fans
- Windowed sidepanel and mesh that could be equipped with 4 120mm fans
- Eight rear expansion slots
- Routing holes for superior cable management
- Integrated fan controller
- Tool-free sliding drive installation
- CPU backplate hole for easy installation of CPU cooler
- Corsair offers two years warranty
- and much much more.
Technical specifications of Corsair Graphite Series 600T White Edition:
- Dimension (Height x Length x Width): 20″ x 23.3″ x 10.4″ (507mm x 592mm x 265mm)
- Drive Bays: 5,25″ x 4, 3.5″ or 2.5″ x 6
- Cooling: 200mm x 2 white LED fans, 120mm x 1
- Front I/O: USB 2.0 x 4, USB 3.0 x 1, IEEE1394 x 1, Headphone and MIC
- Expansion Slots: 8 (Eight)
- Power Supply: ATX
- Form Factor: Mid-tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, mATX
- Material: Steel Structure with molded ABS plastic accent
The Corsair Graphite Series 600T white edition looks clean, nice and simple with lots of great features. I personally prefer glossy black casings but this special edition also looks cool. I do not know if it’s glossy white or plain white, but I think it would look great if it’s super glossy white. ^_^