First look at GeForce GTX560 Ti
Published on January 21st, 2011
We have here some early look at the upcoming NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 560 Ti. This is the reference model of the card.
GTX560 Ti Specifications (reference card):
- 40nm GF114 GPU (clocked at 820Mhz)
- 384 CUDA Core @ 1640 MHz
- 256-bit memory interface
- 1GB of GDDR5 Memory @ 4000 MHz
- dual-slot cooler, central fan and 3 heatpipes
- Two 6-pin PCIe power connectors
- 2-way SLIP support
- 3 display outputs (2 DVI and 1 HDMI)
- Green PCB
Price of the NVIDIA GTX560 Ti is still not official but it’s expected to be around $249 to $299.
What do you think about this new GTX560 Ti graphics card?