LG Optimus Q2: 6 Great features about this QWERTY Android Phone
Published on September 19th, 2011
Presenting the new LG Optimus Q2 QWERTY Android Phone
LG just recently unveiled their latest Android QWERTY phone, the LG Optimus Q2. Even though touch screen has become popular nowadays, there are still people who prefer, and loves, the conventional QWERTY keyboard.
Below are 6 great features about LG Optimus Q2:
- Built with a 1.2GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor
- Features a full QWERTY slide-out keyboard
- Has a wide 4 inch IPS touchscreen display
- The display has 700 nits brightness meaning you can clearly see the display even in sunlight
- Built with a 5 megapixel rear camera and a VGA front facing camera
- Has WiFi Direct capabilities for easier and faster data and file sharing
For now these are some of the great features that LG has disclosed about their new high end Slide-out QWERTY Android Phone.
According to reports, the LG Optimus Q2 is expected to be released in South Korea by next weekend. Release date in USA is not yet disclosed, although it is said that Sprint will be carrying the QWERTY Android phone in USA.
LG Optimus Q2 price is also not disclosed yet. I will update this post or post a new article when new information about this smartphone comes out.
Share this to your network and friends if you liked the article!