Silicon Power Announces Superior USH-1 (U3) SD and microSD Cards
Published on May 23rd, 2014
With the increasing trend of 4K high quality video devices, Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions, announces the series of flash cards for 4K transmission – the Silicon Power Superior UHS-1 (U3) microSDHC flash card. Do you want to share every detail about suddenly happened things in daily life with your beloved family and close friends? e.g. flash mobs or street performers are dancing around, a shooting star just cross sky, big smiles on cute children, …and so on. Since ultra high definition devices brought a new tendency of entertainment, more and more new gears in 2014 such as smart-phones have requested for high-resolution (4096*2160) recording and high-speed transfer rate of 30 MB/s. With the Superior UHS-1(U3) series, everyone can easily capture incredible high quality images and videos. Check out the Silicon Power Announced Superior USH-1 (U3) features and specifications below.
Adopting the latest specification of Ultra High-Speed Class 3 (UHS-1(U3)), Silicon Power Superior UHS-1(U3) series allows tremendous improvement in transfer speeds and makes it much easier to store high quality videos, digital photos and even the 3D games. With the use of Superior UHS-1(U3) series, you can enjoy the lively 4K*2K images with high-definition quality.
Furthermore, the brand new Silicon Power Superior UHS-1(U3) series dramatically enhances the transfer capability with Speed Class 3, which delivers exceptional writing speed of at least 30 MB/s. The Superior USH-1(U3) series can also extend the length of 1080p full-HD videos and totally support 4K*2K video recording.
The Silicon Power Superior USH-1(U3) series is available in microSDHC and SDHC/SDXC and offers various capacity choices of 16 GB, 32 GB and 64GB. It can be applied to display devices with 4K support, all kinds of DSLR, and camcorders such as SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 smart-phones, ACER Liquid S2, Lenovo ThinkVision28 4K android AIO, SONY 4K Handycam, SONY BRAVIA, SHARP and LG 4K UHD high-resolution TVs. Excellent compatibility of Superior USH-1(U3) series can transcend your user experiences to another level.
Silicon Power Superior USH-1(U3) Features
- Totally support 4K*2K high flow capacity video recording
- Capture high-quality images and extended the length of stunning 1080p full-HD videos with any SD UHS-1 compatible DSLR, camera, HD camcorder, 3D camera
- Excellent transfer speed of Speed Class 3 with at least 30 MB/s in writing
- Read / Write speeds up to 90 / 45 MB/s*
- Class 10 video recording performance**
- Recording 90 minutes of 4K/15 FPS videos with 32 GB or 180 minutes with 64 GB***
* Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform / software / interface and SD card capacity.
** These capacities only come in a UHS-1, meaning they have a data transfer rate of 12 MB/s
*** The result may vary, due to the differences of devices and conditions.
Silicon Power Superior USH-1(U3) Specifications
- Form factor：microSDHC (16/32 GB) or SDHC (16/32 GB) & SDXC (64 GB)
- Card dimension：15 x 11 x 1 mm or 24 x 32 x 2.1 mm
- Operating temperature：0ºC to 70 ºC
- Storage temperature：-40ºC to 85ºC
- Compatible with microSDHC UHS-1 or SDHC / SDXC UHS-1 enabled host devices.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Compatible with SDHC enabled host devices; not compatible with SD devices and SD readers
** Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.