StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty awarded as Best 2010 PC Game
Published on December 17th, 2010
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty was awarded as Best PC Game for the year 2010. The award was given at the 2010 Spike Video Game Awards held last December 11, 2010 in Los Angeles, CA at the L.A. Convention Center.
The Spike Video Game Awards (VGA) is an award show hosted by Spike TV that recognizes the best computer and video games of the year.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty was developed and released by Blizzard Entertainment on July 27, 2010. This is the sequel to the award-winning 1998 video game StarCraft. I wonder why it took them so long to produce a sequel.
The nominees for the Best PC Game are Fallout: New Vegas, Mass Effect 2 and Sid Meier’s Civilization V.
Here are some other awards that was given at the 2010 Spike Video Game Awards:
- Best Performance by a Human Female – Tricia Helfer as Sarah Kerrigan, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- Game of the Year – Red Dead Redemption
- Studio of the Year – Bioware, Mass Effect 2
- Best Xbox 360 Game – Mass Effect 2
- Best PS3 Game – God of War III
- Best Wii Game – Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Best Handheld Game – God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- Best Shooter – Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Best Action Adventure Game – Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Best RPG – Mass Effect 2
- Best Multiplayer – Halo: Reach
- Best Individual Sports Game – Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
- Best Team Sports Game – NBA 2K11
- Best Driving Game – Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Best Music Game – Rock Band 3
- Best Soundtrack – DJ Hero 2
- Best Graphics – God of War III
Want to become a master at StarCraft 2? Check out Shokz Starcraft 2 Mastery Guide. The Starcraft 2 Guide is an in-depth guide teaching you how to master the Terran, Protoss, and Zerg. Learn the top strategies and play styles of all three races to earn your way to #1 rank Diamond.