What would you do for a Cooler Master COSMOS II Ultra Tower?! A CoolerMaster Philippine Contest
Published on January 24th, 2012
Cooler Master COSMOS II Ultra Tower Casing is one of the most awaited casing by the PC Enthusiasts community. The COSMOS II has been announced and released recently. But before it gets into our local stores, do you want to win your very own Cooler Master COSMOS II?
Cooler Master Philippines is having a contest in line with the promotion of COSMOS II here in the Philippines. The contest is called “What would you do for a COSMOS II!?!“. In this contest you get a chance to own a Cooler Master COSMOS II and premium items. Other countries are doing it as well to promote COSMOS II, but they have their own style of doing it.
Before I show you how you can join this contest, let me give you a little information about CoolerMaster COSMOS II first.
Cooler Master COSMOS II Specifications
Available Color: Midnight Black
Material: Exterior: Aluminum, Mesh, Synthetics; Interior: Steel-Alloy, Synthetics, Rubber
Dimension (W / H / D): 344 x 704 x 664 mm / 13.5 x 27.7 x 26.1 inch
Weight: 22 kg / 48.5 lb
Motherboard Type: Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, SSI CEB, SSI EEB
5.25″ Drive Bay: 3
3.5″ Drive Bay: 13 (2 from X-docking with key locks, 5 HDDs in the Middle cage, 6 HDDs in the bottom cage)
I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 4, e-SATA x 1, Audio In and Out
Expansion Slots: 10+1
Front Cooling System: 200mm LED fan x 1, 700 RPM, 19 dBA(converted from 120/140mm x 1)
Top Cooling System: 120mm black fan x 1, 1200 RPM, 17 dBA,
Top optional: (200mm fan x 1 / 140mm fan x 2 / 120mm fan x 3)
Rear Cooling System: 140mm fan x 1, 1200 RPM, 19 dBA
Side Cooling System: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
HDD Cooling System: Mid.HDD: 120x25mm fan x 1 (optional); Bottom HDD: 120mm fan x 2, 1200 RPM, 17 dBA
Power Supply: ATX PS2 / EPS 12V (optional)
2.5″/3.5″- SATA HDD Drive Bay: 11 (converted from 3.5″ cages)
Maximum Compatibility for CPU cooler height: 190mm / 7.48 inch
Maximum Compatibility for VGA card length: 385mm / 15.15 inch
Cooler Master COSMOS II Features
- Stylish and streamlined race-car inspired design
- Brushed aluminum and steel for strength and elegance
- Airflow Optimized Design
- Supports up to 10 fans and 13 HDDs (2 from X-dock)
- Supports 4 Way SLI/CF
- Supports XL-ATX / SSI CEB / SSI EEB boards
- Advanced Control Panel includes 4 channel fan speed control
- Rich I/O support: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 4, e-SATA x 1, Audio In and Out
Introductory video of COSMOS II – The Ultra Tower
Cooler Master COSMOS II Price in Philippines
According to my contact in CoolerMaster Philippines, they have not yet disclosed the price for the COSMOS II. But I guess the COSMOS II’s price will be around Php15,000 to Php20,000 (maybe even more).
Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower Case Availability in Philippines
To date, local distributors do not have stocks yet. If you have seen someone already selling COSMOS II Ultra Tower Case in online stores, most probably they ordered the case outside the country and requires you to wait for a few weeks before it arrives. Don’t worry, soon it will arrive in Philippine shores. And back to the main topic…
How to join the COSMOS II Contest?
Joining the “What would you do for a COSMOS II” Philippine Contest is easy! Here’s how:
1. Create a video showing “What will you do for Cosmos II?”. Maximum of 2 minutes.
2. Post your entry link at Coolermaster Facebook contest page here http://www.facebook.com/CMPhilippines. (They did not mention where you should upload the video. I guess you can use YouTube, Facebook or similar video services and send them your link.)
3. Plus points if you include a Cooler Master logo or item in your video. That’s it! If you have more questions, feel free to contact Cooler Master Philippines. And don’t forget to like their page.
Criteria for Judging:
1. Originality 50%
2. Creativity 30%
3. Likes – 20%
Deadline of submission is on February 12, 2012 at 12NN. Like Cooler Master Philippines at Facebook.com/CMPhilipines