FSP Hydro Power Supply 500W, 600W and 700W 80Plus Bronze Now Available
Published on May 10th, 2016
FSP, the performance power specialist, is pleased to announce a new line of gaming power supplies: the Hydro Series. With a wealth of experience in manufacturing high-efficiency power supplies, the Hydro series reflects FSP’s high standards in reliability and performance at affordable prices.
FSP Hydro Power Supply 80Plus Bronze
Product Highlights of HYPER Series:
- 230V 80PLUS® Bronze certification with 88% peak efficiency
- Powerful single +12V rail design
- Advanced air-flow design for silent operation under maximum loads
- Complies with newest ATX12V & EPS12V standards
- Wide input AC range from 160V to 280V
- Flat ribbon cable design
- SLI and Crossfire ready
- Full protections: corrections for over voltage, current, power, under voltage, and short circuit protection
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- MSRP: Hydro 500W – $59.99 USD, Hydro 600W – $69.99 USD, Hydro 700W – $79.99 USD
Powerful Single +12V Rail
Perfect for power-hungry GPUs, the single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use. Get the maximum potential of your power supply with the ability to deliver clean currents under a heavy load.
Low Noise & Intelligent Fan Control
The 80Plus® Bronze certified Hydro series with 88% peak efficiency are equipped with a 120mm fan. The intelligent fan control adjusts fan speeds for optimal cooling performance. Even under maximum loads this power supply series stays silent.
Flat Ribbon Cable Design
The sleek ribbon cables make it easy for gamers and PC enthusiasts to give their systems a tidy and organized look. The long (450mm) 20+4 pin makes it easy to route all cables through the motherboard tray – minimizing clutter and maximizing airflow.
Wide Input Voltage Range
FSP ensures over 85% efficiency over a wide AC voltage range from 160V to 280V. Even when mains voltage is unstable, you can depend on consistent power from 80 PLUS Bronze Certified FSP Hydro.