LEPA Unleashes MaxPlatinum Power Supply Series – See Features, Specifications and Price
Published on March 13th, 2014
LEPA has recently unleashed their latest modular power supply series, featuring an 8 Plus Platinum certification and a huge 1000+ wattage – the LEPA MaxPlatinum Modular PSU Series. The new series is the successor of its well known G1600 PSU which was chosen to build MAximumPC Dream Machine 2013. Check out the rest of its features, specifications and price below.
LEPA MaxPlatinum Features
- Surpass 80 Plus Platinum level, achieving 93% efficiency (230VAC, 50% load)
- Continuous full power; P1700 with up to 1800W peak output and P1375 peak to 1600W
- Full modular cable design with flat peripheral cables simplifies the installation of PSU and cable management
- 135mm ball bearing fan with thermal speed control delivers silent and durable cooling performance
- High density PCB makes PSU only 18cm in depth, providing extra room to dissipate the heat inside chassis
- Full Bridge topology with Zero Voltage Switch (ZVS) circuitry help PSU achieve high efficiency
- Solid state capacitors and 105°C Japanese grade A capacitors offer great reliability & longer lifespan
- Intel Haswell fully supported by DC to DC converter design, which ensures the stability of output voltage when CPU goes into C6/C7 power states
- Multiple +12V rails with high maximum loads give great compatibility with heavy-duty graphics cards
- Able to run 4-way GPU (SLI / CrossFireX) and dual CPUs together without difficulty
- Comply with EU 2013 ErP Lot 6 standards (lower than 0.5W power consumption at standby mode)
- System safety assured by comprehensive protection of Over Power, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Current, Over Temperature, and Short-circuit
- ATX12V version 2.4 and EPS12V version 2.92 compliant
LEPA MaxPlatinum comes with P1050-MA, P1375-MA, and P1700-MA-EU, with a rated power of 1050/1375/1700 watt respectively. The 1050W and 1375W models are 80 PLUS Platinum certified and entire series provides up to 93% efficiency. MaxPlatinum is the impeccable PSU designed for extreme system; e.g. capable of supporting 4 extreme graphic card workstation or multi-ASIC Bitcoin/Litecoin mining rigs, which requires huge power, but consumes less electricity.
MaxPlatinum is big power in a small size. The P1050-MA is modular cable design in a compact housing of 17.5 cm depth. P1375-MA and P1700-MA-EU models are full modular cable and stow in just 18 cm depth! The compact size PSUs give systems extra room for cable management and air circulation. Furthermore, the peak power of 1375W model even can reach up to 1600W; and 1800W peak power for P1700-MA-EU. The breakthrough of the power density makes the MaxPlatinum series as the leader in the power supply industry.
MaxPlatinum is equipped with comprehensive protection to manage its powerful engine, like multiple +12V rails, Over Current, Over Power, Over/Under Voltage, Over Temperature, Short-Circuit protections and more. Additionally, its DC-to-DC circuitry ensures best compatibility with latest C6/C7 power saving states. Last but not least, its solid state capacitors, Japanese 105°C electrolytic capacitors and 13.5 cm dual-ball bearing fan ensures durable performance, 24/7.
LEPA MaxPlatinum offers 6, 8 or 10 PCI-E graphic card connectors (6+2P); 20 or 24 peripheral/drive connectors (inc. SATA + 4P Molex) depending on different models. It is no doubt that MaxPlatinum is the best efficient and versatile power supply for a variety of heavy duty platforms. The 1050W and 1375W accept 100-240VAC input and are available worldwide; the 1700W works under 220~240VAC and is available in high-voltage countries.
LEPA MaxPlatinum Specifications
LEPA MaxPlatinum Connectors
Price and Availability
The MaxPlatinum Series PSUs are backed up by a 5-Year limited warranty and has the following manufacturer’s suggested retail price: P1375-MA $329.99USD and P1050-MA $249.99