The most awaited Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is coming nearer and nearer at your local stores. Samsung has announced and officially launched their latest smartphones and tablets including the most awaited Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy W and Omnia W.
The Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.7 is powered by a 1.4GHz dual core processor. This is fast enough for multitasking and other multimedia operations. The Galaxy Tab 7.7 also claims to be the first in the world to feature Super AMOLED Plus display. Below is a detailed specs of Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.7.
Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7.7 specifications
- Dimension: 196.7mm x 133mm x 7.89mm
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS with Samsung TouchWiz UX
- 1.4Ghz dual core processor ARM Cortex-A9
- Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos chipset
- 7.7″ Super AMOLED Plus display with 1280×800 pixel resolution – 196dpi
- 3 megapixel (2048×1536) back camera with AF and LED Flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+ with 21Mbps connection speed
- WiFi 802.11
- GPS, Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GB (RAM) Memory
- 16GB to 64GB (ROM) internal storage
- microSD external storage supported
- Weight: 340 grams
- 5,100mAH Battery
Other than its specifications, the Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.7 is the first tablet to have a pre-loaded Game Hub, Readers Hub and Social Hub. Best of all, the GALAXY Tab 7.7 can make voice calls and video calls and it has a feature called Receiver Mode were you can make private calls in public areas.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 release date is said to be on February 2012. The Galaxy Tab 7.7′s price is around $898 Singaporean dollars or that’s $697 USD.
Grab your very own Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 now!