Contre Jour is a popular iOS game for iPhone and iPad. Just recently, Chillingo has released an Android version on Google Play. Now Android users can also enjoy this black and white game, morphing different landscape and propelling Petit, the mysterious creature. You can download Contre Jour for Android below.
Contre Jour Official Description
Morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety.
Blurring the lines between games and interactive art, Contre Jour welcomes you to a hauntingly beautiful world shaped by the interplay of light and darkness.
Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
Contre Jour Highlights
- 5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
- Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
- 12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
- Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
- Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
- Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
Download Contre Jour for Android
You can download Contre Jour for Android here.