iPhone 5 is reported to be launched by second week of September
Published on July 28th, 2011
Apple’s iPhone 5 is just weeks away before it’s launching date.
A report that iPhone 5 will be launched by second week of September. Such rumors came from The China Times and MacRumors. It is also reported that iPad 3 will not be launched together with iPhone5 but it will be delayed until Thanksgiving.
iPhone5 is said to be running with Apple latest OS, the iOS 5. But until now, the specification and features has not been disclosed. Only bits of information or leaked preview and others are plain rumors about the capabilities and specifications of the said smartphone.
Source: 9 to 5 Mac
Below is a leaked photo of an iPhone5. This image has not been confirmed until now.
And here’s another leaked new case design:
These are just some rumored specs of iPhone5:
- Better Camera which probably is bigger than 5 Megapixel
- Bigger screen size
- Slightly new design, perhaps slimmer
- Near Field Communication or NFC Technology
- A5 Processor -> this one is actually revealed in the iPad 2 launching and most probably iPhone 5 will be equipt with A5 processor.
- Larger memory or RAM size
- Operating System: iOS 5 -> more or less iPhone 5 will be running with the latest iOS.